Need good sized Forward Look logo for tattoo

From: alex
Email: xsickboy777x@aol.com
Remote Name: 198.81.26.111
Date: September 02, 2002

Comments

Hi, i'm actually going to go and prove my mopar devotion. I'm getting a flaming forward look logo tattoo'd on me. But heres the thing all the pictures I have of the logo are small and the artist would rather if i had a good sized picture of it. Anyone have one they can email me? Also any old mopar logos and whatnot would be cool being as it will probably turn into multiple tattoos. Thanks a lot! - Alex

Last changed: March 03, 2024