Lots of thank to everyone!!

From: James
Email: jabeamon@adelphia.net
Remote Name: 24.52.179.10
Date: September 03, 2002

Comments

I just wanted to thank everyone, and this website in advace for all the help putting my 58 plymouth back together. My dad and my wife have also been a great help to me but the rest of my family and friend just make fun of me. Why you might ask. To tell you the truth I am a very young guy of 23 years old, and they just can't see why i am so in love with a car that is almost twice my age. Anyway thankyou everyone for helping me find parts and supporting me in my project. You have all been a wonderful inspraration to me.

Last changed: March 03, 2024