Re: Forwardlook at the Movies, any more?

From: sid
Email: woryna@t-online.de
Remote Name: 217.87.115.165
Date: September 05, 2002

Comments

if i remember correctly the 59 dodge wagon in operation petticoat was a 59 desoto wagon or a 57/58 desoto wagon. i have a billion 57-61 mopar sponsored movies and tv series (peter gunn, late fury episodes, leave it to beaver, etc) in my collection like touch of evil, lover come back, pillow talk, the marriage go round, ring of fire, vertigo, bachelor in paradise, cry terror, several 'B' horror and science fiction movies, in the heat of the night (my favorite) etc, etc, etc. the worst film i have ever seen is 'the devils eight' from 1968. the whole film is like a giant demolition derby and for some reason they only destroy 56-60 full size mopars (including a big block 60 fury!). i cried when i saw it the first time.

Last changed: March 03, 2024