Re: I've Never Heard a Mopar Person Talk Like This Before

From: Bob
Email: my55rock@aol.com
Remote Name: 192.249.47.11
Date: September 12, 2002

Comments

Kenny: keep in mind that the poly is nothing more than a ploy headed Hemi. And I have never heard anyone bitch about them being weak. I don't know if I would put a 250HP shot of NOS into a Poly motor but that's more because it's over 40 years old, than any weakness in the basic motor. But that's just one-guys-opinon, but then again I've never had a problem with my 400 "B" motor either.

Last changed: March 03, 2024