Re: I've Never Heard a Mopar Person Talk Like This Before

From: sid
Email: woryna@t-online.de
Remote Name: 217.87.114.23
Date: September 12, 2002

Comments

i too had alot of trouble with my poly and all the people i know owning polys had alot of trouble (headgasket,valves,cranks,rods etc) i NEVER had any trouble with my B engines. my big block fury has over 270 000 miles on the clock (i personaly drove 100 000+) and still runs strong (140+mph). i think there must be a reason the poly was never hot rodded. i think mopar big blocks are the most reliable engines ever built.

Last changed: March 03, 2024