Check THIS out "Einstine"

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Remote Name: 205.188.208.69
Date: September 13, 2002

Comments

Einstine, I had THIS come across my computer screen yesterday, in awnser to one of my boo-coo (?) Convt parts car want ads. Guy out of the blue asked if I would be interisted in a '58 Chrysler Hearse? He knew where there was one sitting in a field along with a 'regular' '58 Chry for parts. A '58 Chrysler Funeral Coach! Sure! Send me pictures! Well I got the pictures today. Sadly it's NOT even a Chrysler, let alone a '58. But the so called 'parts car' looks good! (Verrryyy interisting) Anyway, yer the production figure 'expert', wonder how many of those '59's were made? Check out the doors. One on the left, two on the right. Here are the pictures the dude sent me; http://members.aol.com/cfritsch/58dodge1.jpg http://members.aol.com/cfritsch/58dodge2.jpg (keep typing in that http stuff down to 5.jpg.)

Last changed: March 03, 2024