Hey anybody wanna trade!!

From: James
Email: herman40351@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 24.52.179.6
Date: September 15, 2002

Comments

hey everyone, i have a 1995 chevy beretta that I would trade for a 1957 or 1958 plymouth, any model 2 or 4 door. This is a great car just would rather have a forward look car. Me or my wife drive this car everyday and it is in good condition and looks really good when clean, white headlight covers sunroof that does not leak 3100 v-6 automatic trans, runs and drives great. Will trade even for a 57 or 58 plymouth if someone just needs a good little car and happens to have a Plymouth they don't drive. I would like for the Plymouth to be drivable and in decent condition but I would never ask for perfect. Please email me or call me at (606) 780-1167. I live in Morehead Ky. and can email pics of the car if you are intrested. everyone have a good day or night. And hope to hear from ya!!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024