When I was six years old....

From: Daven Anderson
Email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Remote Name: 199.174.228.177
Date: September 17, 2002

Comments

I don't recall really wanting a CAR, as I was too busy customizing my bicycle. My dad and I disassembled my Schwinn Stingray. He painted the frame several coats of House Of Kolor Candy Apple Purple (with his airgun),and once he got the bike back in ridable order,then I installed the Metalflake Purple custom banana seat,3 ft. sissy bar,turn signals,purple handgrips,handlebar-mount AM radio,etc. etc. 9.5 years later I was riding my (stock!) Schwinn Varsity 10-speed and happened to pass the home of an old retired church deacon who had a '61 Fury 4-door sedan. It so happened that I had saved up $500 to buy a car with not even the slightest idea of what I was going to get... So here I am!

Last changed: March 03, 2024