Power steering question

From: Sar
Email: moparsar@ev1.net
Remote Name: 207.218.234.74
Date: September 17, 2002

Comments

Got another question regarding my 57 Windsor. It seems like the power steering is pulling to the left when I'm driving the car. When standing still the steering wheel is straight up with wheels straight ahead. As I come to a stop the steering wheel slowly straightens itself out again. The car doesn't pull either way while driving. Just as I drive the steering wheel turns about 90 degrees left wants to stay there, and it's a little bit jerky. Anyone have any ideas? thanks

Last changed: March 03, 2024