'57-'61 6-cyl. cars use 8¼" rear axle (11 bolt pattern), not the famous 8¾"

From: Daven Anderson
Email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Remote Name: 199.174.229.211
Date: September 20, 2002

Comments

The SIX-cyl. '57-61 Dodges/Plymouths use the 1953-type 8¼" rear axle (11 bolts) BTW,Joe: If you haven't seen my "When I Was Six Years Old" post, scroll down and check it out! That Stingray when I first got it was a blue 3-spd. (not a Krate or a Fastback) so you don't have to cringe TOO much when you read what Dad and I did to it! (but you know stuff like that was common practice back then)

Last changed: March 03, 2024