Re: who wants a 58 Plymouth Fury Junior??

From: Lee Exline
Email: roadkillontheweb@msn.com
Remote Name: 67.0.97.162
Date: September 22, 2002

Comments

I have a chance to pull molds off an original 1958 Plymouth fury JR http//www.roadkillontheweb.com/images/s_58jr.jpg and would like to get an idea of how many people would be interested in buying a body and bumper package for about $500 each. I already make the steering wheels, headlight lenses, bumpers, windshields and trim all I am missing is the tail light lenses and the body to be able to offer everything but the frame. the originals are very hard to find and are expensive if you can find them. if you want to learn more about Plymouth fury JRs go to my website http://www.roadkillontheweb.com then go to the powercar page

Last changed: March 03, 2024