Re: who wants a 58 Plymouth Fury Junior??

From: Clay Wood
Email: MyDeSoto@aol.com
Remote Name: 65.216.12.162
Date: September 23, 2002

Comments

Lee, I have been forever jealous of that little car that you have for some time now, and to be honest, have looked high andlow for one. Now that we have another little one on the way, what better way to introduce him/her to daddy's classis than with one for themself! I would definitly be interested! Heck, maybe even two of them depending on finances at the time. But one for sure. Any help you need from me let me know, and if you decide to release these, I happen to be a art director/graphic designer and am all to familiar with advertising and would love to promote the little boogers! Just let me know and keep me informed. Thanks a million!! Clay Wood 1957 DeSoto Firedome 1958 Plymouth Belvedere 1961 DeSoto (could she be THE last one?)

Last changed: March 03, 2024