Re: Just wanted to say goodbye for now!!

From: james
Email: herman40351@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 24.52.179.6
Date: September 25, 2002

Comments

Thanks for the Reply Gavin, It so happens that my wife and I are expecting our first child as well. I wish you the best of luck in the future. To tell you the truth i have taken a second job delivering pizzia in the after noons. Just part time to help with the finances and to keep my hobby up and alive. the ford is a good truck but mine will with nodought have a mopar powerhouse! God bless Mothermopar, and of course all forwardlookers!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024