Generic kits and some other repro parts here:

From: Dave Lisiecki
Email: davel@patriotfire.com
Remote Name: 64.42.48.10
Date: September 26, 2002

Comments

These guys have some info on other makes and have some parts for others. http://www.bluediamondclassics.com/ I'm surprised they don't have any info on these Juniors. Thanks for the education - I've always wondered about these. I have a reprint of an old postcard showing a junior and a real one parked side-by-side. Is this image common? If not, I can try to locate where I have it and look at the current copyright holder. The place I got it from may even have some more.

Last changed: March 03, 2024