Thre may be hope!

From: Bob O.
Email: punch@proaxis.com
Remote Name: 216.239.173.36
Date: October 03, 2002

Comments

I finally had to duct-tape over the offensive portions of the full-length mirror in my bedroom. The offensive portions run from approximately my neck to my ankles, and maybe I'm being kind to myself. But there's hope: I just went to Costco and bought a 55 gallon tube of Preparation H..... I'm planning on filling the hot tub with it, and doing a total body immersion twice a day. I figure this should tighten things up generally in a week or two. I'll let you know if it works, if I can still move my arms and legs to go sit at the computer, that is.

Last changed: March 03, 2024