Broken axle for design buck

From: Hank Dozier
Email: dozierhc@aol.com
Remote Name: 192.75.238.204
Date: October 04, 2002

Comments

This is an appeal to all those "industrial packrat" Forwardlookers who might have hung onto some of their "souveniers". I am looking for a peice of a Forwardlook rear axle shaft to use for a design buck. All I need is the section from about the inner oil seal on out through the tapered section the hub fits onto. If any of you guys/gals out there have one, please email me, and we can work out the details. I believe that any axle from mid 50s through late 50s will work, as I am not interested in the inner splined end (16 or 30 spline). Thanks in advance for your help. Hank

Last changed: March 03, 2024