dual master cyl. for AAJ disk brake conversion take 2

From: Mark Woods
Email: mwoods300g@aol.com
Remote Name: 172.168.175.208
Date: October 08, 2002

Comments

anyone know of a dual master cly. that will fit on a 413 w/x-rams and the metal oval booster setup? I tried to used the original master, removed the residual valve (inside the master) and added a proportioning valve and external inline 10p residual check valve for the rear drums (original total contact). Can not seem to get any pedal with the rears in the circuit. With rears out of the circuit I get a little "pedal". I am using the old brake swicth outlet for the rears and the "normal" outlet for the front disks. Any help would be helpful. Thanx and happy MoParin'

Last changed: March 03, 2024