Re: power window conversion

From: Mopar Randy
Email: RandyBlizzard@aol.com
Remote Name: 64.12.96.139
Date: October 09, 2002

Comments

I've done the conversion on my 57 Dodge sedan with OE power windows from a parts car. It's a big job. If you're toying with an aftermarket conversion, I'd suggest getting all the details as to how the system will interface with your exisiting doors/window tracks. On my car, all of the components were different, right down to the tracks at the bottom of the glass. Absolutely nothing was interchangeable between the manual windows and the power windows except the glass itself. I would think that if you were going to go through all the effort, an OE conversion would be a better value. Good luck, Mopar Randy

Last changed: March 03, 2024