1959 Dodge Colors

From: Nathan Manning
Email: nmanning@wbir.gannett.com
Remote Name: 12.34.140.130
Date: October 11, 2002

Comments

I'm trying to settle in on a color to paint my 1959 Dodge. I'd like to go with Red/White, but I'm not sure exactly which shades I should use. If anyone has color codes, or a nice shade of red to share, I'd be most appreciative. I'm familiar with Torch Red, but I kinda think it's a bit too orange for my liking. I'd almost prefer a deeper, richer color like the one used on late-model Dodge Ram trucks. I'm open for suggestions, so please feel free to e-mail me pictures of your cars along with the exact paint code to duplicate the shade. Thanks!

Last changed: March 03, 2024