Re: Forward Look at the Movies - Almost

From: adam
Email: adamgreen57@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 212.38.114.74
Date: October 12, 2002

Comments

Guys, I watched the old Elvis film SPEEDWAY last night. (Hey, I'm in Azerbaijan, there's not much on TV here) Anyway, The King is a Stock Car Driver, Blah Blah etc and there's lots of 60's Mopar. He drives an early Hemi Charger, his main opponent is in a Hemi Sattelite. The racing scenes are not too bad with guest appearances from Petty, Cale Yarbourough, Tiny Lund etc. There's also some Groovy "Austin Powers" type musical numbers when they hang out at a diner near the Charlotte Speedway. Check it out if you feel like a laugh. Yeah baby!!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024