Re: Just bought a1957 Plymouth Belvedere but hiding it from the ...

From: Bob
Email: my55rock@aol.com
Remote Name: 192.249.47.8
Date: October 20, 2002

Comments

jimmy: When I bought my 55 savoy my wife thought it was the uglest thing around, but after I got it done she warmed up to it so much that when a guy offered to trade it for a 34 Plymouth coupe hot rod with a Hemi she flat refused saying that I was never gonna get rid of it. The only thing she bitches about is when I light off the flamethrowers. Let your wife in on it, she might just surprise you. At least after she stops bitching and the car gets done. Mine even insists on taking our 55 for vacation instead of her new car.

Last changed: March 03, 2024