318 intake efi?

From: casey
Email: krmustang.com
Remote Name: 65.59.49.147
Date: October 22, 2002

Comments

a guy called me today and wanted to know if i would like to buy a strnge poly intake. it's cast iron with a rectangle hole about the same size as an exaust port above each intake port. also has a water outlet like deal in the rear. he says it has a part number on it. i don't have the number yet since he called me on his mobil phone and did not have it with him. i guess it could be industral or marine. does anyone know what the efi intake would look like? any ideas?

Last changed: March 03, 2024