392 Hemi Cragar Magnesium Blower Intake

From: Brad Harbold
Email: btharbold@aol.com
Remote Name: 64.12.96.78
Date: October 25, 2002

Comments

Hi all, Got a question for you, I have a blower intake for a 392 hemi that was made by Cragar. I believe it to be made of magnesium. I am also led to believe that it is quite rare. Questions: Anybody ever hear of a mag cragar blower intake for a 392? If so how can I be sure that it is Mag (it is much darker in color then cast aluminum, and very light) ? And lastly what is it worth? any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Brad Harbold

Last changed: March 03, 2024