Re: THOSE LITTLE CLIP THINGIMAJIGS

From: John Z
Email: Fins59@charter.net
Remote Name: 68.113.235.27
Date: October 27, 2002

Comments

Dick - In 57-58 Plymouth Service Manual on page 405 a tool for this is shown. I made one, using their dimensions. It works good on my 59 Plymouth Sport Fury, but a screw driver would work also. On that page it also tells you how to remove handle (push tool from left to right). That might now always be true, in case handle was put back on in different position. Clip (which stays on handle) has 4 sides to it. Its hard to see what side is correct one to push, so try one side at a time and tug on handle until it comes off. I put a dab of red paint INSIDE the handle on the side of clip to push for future reference. Door handle has the same type clip.

Last changed: March 03, 2024