A "Site" To Behold.......

From: Kenny J.
Email: kjosephson@sprintmail.com
Remote Name: 206.133.210.111
Date: October 29, 2002

Comments

I do not wish to sound patronizing, but seeing what you have accomplished across the big pond ought to make some of us Yanks feel ashamed for for whining over little things we could accomplish with a bit more effort on our part! ;-) What it must cost to get some of the bulkier stuff imported! You obviously can't run to Orlando, Florida every other weekend. I've had 440s and I can tell you, while they don't have the external visual appeal of a Hemi, they are just the ticket to launch two tons of "Yank Tank" quite smartly. I'll be visiting your site quite often to follow the progress.

Last changed: March 03, 2024