Re: Speaking of couches '55-'57 Chiverlays

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Remote Name: 64.12.96.199
Date: October 31, 2002

Comments

I got a catalog in my 'junk mail' last week that shows a '57 Chevy Bel-Air rear couch. I think the price was five grand! Also '55 Chevy rear tailight section made into a table lamp. If I didn't allready burn it, and I can find it, I'll mail it up to you. That half of 60 'vert wall whatever. Down here, three or four years ago a famous WVU quarterback who went pro, Jeff Hostitler, opened a resturant, and in the grand opening ad, boasted of a '57 or '58 Chrysler New Yorker 4-door sedan hanging on the wall, cut down the middle like that '60. When we got there, here it was a '60 Chrysler Windsor or Saratoga 4-S not a '57-8 NYer, like the paper and raido said. Only about a foot or foot and a half the car was out away from the wall. After his resturant flopped, I heard the he has that car in the 'wreck room' of his house where ever.

Last changed: March 03, 2024