Re: forgot, again

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Remote Name: 152.163.188.193
Date: October 31, 2002

Comments

I forgot to mention, that '60 Chry sedan hanging in Hostitler's Cafe, was made of fiberglass. You had to stand right next to it to see the (well done) chrome tape on the bumpers. It was sanded/ painted good enough, that the only way I could tell it was fibergalss was try to stick a little magnet to it. Think that this half of 'F' 'vert is fiberglass? If the biding stays down, Hell, I might bid on it. If there is an extra 300 emblem there, I'd give it to that emblem collector I've been corrosponding with over ther in Holland. He doesn't have any Letter-Car emblems,,,,yet.

Last changed: March 03, 2024