Dorman and Left-hand thread wheel studs

From: Hank Dozier
Email: dozierhc@aol.com
Remote Name: 192.75.238.204
Date: October 31, 2002

Comments

Randy...DID go to the parts store. DID look at the Dorman catalog. Several studs are listed there, but the ones that fit my application are NO LONGER made! I think that slow moving stuff gets axed in recessive times. These wheel studs are one example. Dorman decided that they couldn't keep such low-volume stuff in their inventory, so its now discontinued. I just hope that someone has bought all their factory inventory, rather than Dorman scrapping it out!

Last changed: March 03, 2024