Re: I got a crazy Idea !!

From: Jamie
Email: JRICHARDS1@neb.rr.com
Remote Name: 65.28.172.162
Date: October 31, 2002

Comments

Well, if you must, then I guess go ahead....BUT...what you're gonna end up with is a bastard.....meaning that no one will claim it at all. Chevy guys are gonna give ya crap because you built a Mopar, and Mopar guys are gonna puke at the thought of an old Mopar having a Chevy stuffed in it. Ford guys...they'll just laugh. So, if you want to do it, just never open the hood except in the confines of your garage, with the door shut and the windows covered, and dont ever tell anyone at a show and shine what is under the hood. I'd love as much as anyone else to see another old Mopar on the road, but not with a GM powerplant. Just my opinion...(hey, you DID ask!)

Last changed: March 03, 2024