Re: Replacing Rusted floors and Trunks - Any Advice would be great!

From: David J
Email: david_jungen@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 64.132.0.52
Date: November 01, 2002

Comments

It has its many detractors, but if you are fixing manageable holes, I've used POR15's floorpan/trunk restoration kit (http://www.porstore.com/ on a couple of different cars, and the results were excellent (and are still rust free and solid after 4+ years). You must follow their instructions to the letter or the stuff won't work correctly, though. The finished product won't be as pretty as a professionally welded replacement piece, but your bank account will be much healthier. My .02... Good luck! -David

Last changed: March 03, 2024