Comments about this car

From: Daven Anderson
Email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Remote Name: 199.174.224.119
Date: November 01, 2002

Comments

I've been hearing about this car for several years now and today I finally see it in Auto Trader! This car was listed in a classic car auction 2 years ago. Almost certainly this is a clone built from a 1960 Chrysler convertible and a 1960 DeSoto Adventurer. It looks pretty well done,at least in that small photo. The 440 engine supports the clone theory (I'll presume it's 'dressed' like the original 383),and this would mean a pushbutton 727 is present as well. $47,500 is a bit much BUT this car could easily have that much spent into finishing it...This is a great clone and if I had a spare $47,500 in change I'd be proud to drive it!

Last changed: March 03, 2024