1959 desoto diplomat deluxe (right hand drive)

From: Janet Ruffell
Email: janetruffell@hotmail.co.uk
Remote Name: 195.92.194.18
Date: November 02, 2002

Comments

we have just got the car above, we need parts but cannot find any, if anyone can help we would be much obliged. Parts are: 2 rear floor pans and a body panel that runs from the back of the front door to the front of the rear wheel arch, if you stand in front of the car it is the left hand side. The car is a 2dr hardtop, and as far as we know the only one left in the uk, we would dearly love to keep the car going. thanks Janet

Last changed: March 03, 2024