Re: Which 4 dr?

From: Kenny J.
Email: kjosephson@sprintmail.com
Remote Name: 209.210.96.2
Date: November 09, 2002

Comments

I've never owned a Forward Look "Sport Sedan" (four door hardtop), but I have owned '59 Chevy Sport Sedans. A four door post sedan is more rigid and has less rattles, squeaks and wind noise. The four door hardtop, however, looks "airier", especially when all the windows are down. So my experience with "Brand C" sport sedans and Mopar wagons is that the post sedans seem more solid, but the four door hardtops usually look sharper. But that's just a personal opinion. Try looking at the Imperial site link from this site to see some Imperial four door hardtops, or look at ads and literature on eBay to catch a glimpse of how four door hardtop Forward Look cars appear.

Last changed: March 03, 2024