Re: rt .50 mountains

From: joe d. ---ohio
Email: krateprts@aol.com
Remote Name: 205.188.209.107
Date: November 13, 2002
Time: 19:14:10

Comments

Rick,I just came through your area (near), wow! I hope you do your brakes well on your car, I took a short jog on rt.50 through those nasty mountains! I was told, but had no clue until driving a small truck/trailer though there... hairpins going up and down. how could anyone enjoy a car there, unless its a cornering machine???? had the ole lady cryin' and had to stop for the night at an EMPTY motel on top of one of them there mtns!!! If anyone wants a fun drive, go there, you will not find much worse to drive through.

Last changed: March 03, 2024