Re: rt .50 mountains ",,,,,,,take me home, country roads,,,...

From: joe d.
Email: krateprts@aol.com
Remote Name: 152.163.189.69
Date: November 14, 2002
Time: 14:35:47

Comments

Yes I stopped there and fueled up,( OLD MACHINERY AND SUCH) the nice lady came out and pumped the fuel, and said she had lived there all her life, she says they sell alot of brake jobs in that area!!! There was a fellow using the phone, stopped as his brakes were stinkin somethin fierce!! I'll send you a pic or 2 and you can tell if thats the place, i'm sure it is., just outside grafton. We stayed 40 or so miles out, then stopped for fuel there in the morning. what a drive!! glad I didn't have my car on the back!!once your in ,your IN, NO WAY OUT!

Last changed: March 03, 2024