Re: Give me input on color for my wagon

From: Brett Weare
Email: cweare@visuallink.com
Remote Name: 208.155.75.4
Date: November 15, 2002
Time: 23:41:22

Comments

My 62 wagon is white with a red roof, not my favorite but its growing on me. If you do change colors its a lot more work or money to get a nice result than if you stay original. Nothing ruins a car for me faster than a cheap paint job but white will hide more sins than dark colors.Unless you're planning a ground up restoration I wouldn't change colors. A set of torque thrusts and a throaty exhaust might do more to spice up the vanilla than a trip to Earl's will.

Last changed: March 03, 2024