Valuation of 1957 Dodge

From: Dale Whitehead
Email: cyberzoid1@aol.com
Remote Name: 198.81.26.169
Date: November 19, 2002
Time: 22:48:46

Comments

Hi everyone.. wondering if somebody has an answer to this question. I have looked up the value of my 1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer 2 door hardtop on NADA and the Gold Book and they differ greatly. I add the D500 and automatic on NADA and it says the average retail is $17,710 yet the Gold Book lists the value as $15,525 for excellent condition. Any ideas why?? I am thinking of selling and don't want to set the price too high or too low. Hope to hear from you. Also, the person I bought the car from said it was a D500 yet the emblem was lost during a restoration. It is a 325 V8 Four barrel duel exhaust with engine code KD500-****. Any help on this....was a taken or is it a D500?

Last changed: March 03, 2024