Apology Accepted

From: Hank Dozier
Email: dozierhc@aol.com
Remote Name: 192.75.238.204
Date: November 21, 2002
Time: 11:35:42

Comments

Erik...I was being somewhat "tongue-in-cheek" with my comments, but apology is accepted. I too know how you feel about having to decide whether a fender is 50% good metal or not as a repair criteria. I also know that feeling of working from "'O-Dark-thirty to 'O-Dark-thirty", never seeing the sun, and being stiff from layong on cold concrete trying to persuade some 45-yer old rust piece of metal to release with a propane torch that has llittle pressure because it too feels the affects of a sub-zero environment. The Sun Belt Forwardlookers have it made! I am jealous.

Last changed: March 03, 2024