Hank Help

From: Kevin OHara
Email: hawkhill@nexet.net
Remote Name: 216.174.1.101
Date: November 21, 2002
Time: 21:41:15

Comments

Hank I was sure you would have had a answer to my question yesterday about the 331 chyrsler hemi heads(of the 51-54 vintage)will they bolt up to a 354 poly.I have a chance to pick up a pair for $250 but its a short time offer.I have really learned alot by reading your response to others,I know you are the master of all unknown hemi and forward look questions. This is my first hemi question and i don't want to end up with a complex.Thanks Kevin

Last changed: March 03, 2024