Re: 58/59 ovals price was toooo high

From: Brad Harbold
Email: btharbold@aol.com
Remote Name: 205.188.209.14
Date: November 22, 2002
Time: 08:39:33

Comments

So where do we go to purchase these repros, as I recall they are not completly correct, I believe them to be missing one of the detail lines on the lids, if I am misinformed about this please correct me. Again let me know where to purchase these things, because I agree with you all, if they are already being done, Iam sure not going to do it, Ill tool up to do something else. I need some of these things for myself, and like a dumb A@@ I sold my spares, then wound up getting another car. SO this resulted from personal need first. Brad

Last changed: March 03, 2024