61 DeSoto

From: Clay Wood
Email: mydesoto@aol.com
Remote Name: 172.152.134.73
Date: November 23, 2002
Time: 11:36:59

Comments

Hello all! Was curious, does anyone out there have any detail 61 DeSoto 4drHT pics? I am trying to finish the reassembly of mine, and since I wasnt the one that took it apart, I am having a heck of a time figuring out where things go and what parts look like. Things like the rear door locks, outside mirror type and placement, vaccum vent control module (looking for that part, cant find one. Anyone want to part with one?), rear antenne assembly (what parts go where and what parts I think I am missing), etc... Any help is greatly appreciated!! BTW, if anyone knows the codes on the buildsheets, I could use some help there too. You can see the buildsheet at: http://www.mofins.com/buildsheetsmall.gif Thanks again and take care all! Clay Wood

Last changed: March 03, 2024