331-354-392 Intake Manifold Interchange

From: Dave Davis
Email: dodavis5@att.net
Remote Name: 128.156.10.11
Date: November 27, 2002
Time: 10:30:06

Comments

Does anyone know if intake manifolds are interchangeble between 331-354-392 Chrysler Hemis. I ask because sometimes I see them advertised as fitting all three and sometimes the ads state 331-354 only. My 1957 Coronet has a 354 Chrysler Hemi with an aftermarket 2x4 intake. When I purchased the car, there was what I have identified as a 1957 392 2x4 cast iron intake. I was considering installing the cast iron intake for a more original look but I want to be sure it will fit before I do. Dave

Last changed: March 03, 2024