Re: '58 coronet hidden VIN

From: Jay Albin
Email: cbody@alltel.net
Remote Name: 162.40.85.138
Date: November 28, 2002
Time: 00:29:47

Comments

Thanks Dana, speaking of Nebraska.....that's where I'm at, but I'm assuming your local PD's are a little more astute than in my area, I spent an hour with the local DMV and PD and I think I baffled them. They just kept looking at the car as though the VIN would magically appear on the windshield ;). I'll probably just stick it on the lift this weekend if I get the shop cleared out and take a peek. If I don't have any luck I'll give the state a ring after the holiday and see if they can shed some light. Thanks again, Jay

Last changed: March 03, 2024