Re: 326 cid

From: Jay Albin
Email: cbody@alltel.net
Remote Name: 162.40.85.132
Date: November 28, 2002
Time: 23:21:28

Comments

I spoke (wrote) too soon Paul, it's a 325 in my '58.....I have no excuse other than severe ADD. Actually though, I doubt that I've ever actually seen a 326 engine, or if I did I wasn't aware of it. If you don't mind I'd appreciate a quick lesson on how to spot one. I must profess considerable ignorance when it comes to the poly/early hemi/etc. engines. I've just recently begun to develop an affinity for the 62 and down cars/trucks so I'm desperately lacking in that area. Thanks, Jay

Last changed: March 03, 2024