Forward Look Hazards

From: Joe
Email: Sonoramic60@aol.com
Remote Name: 198.81.26.169
Date: December 01, 2002
Time: 21:44:44

Comments

My neighbor came over to my house asking me to show his grandson my '60 Fury cross-ram "Sonoramic Commando." When I was bringing him through the main door of my garage, grandpa caught his foot on a small lip at the entrance to the garage, stumbled, and virtually impaled himself on the right fin, breaking a rib or two. I've clunked my head on the roof, jammed my forehead into the wing window support, plus numerous knuckle-buster incidents, but never before seen damage caused by one of Exner's "stabilizers."

Last changed: March 03, 2024