Dual Quad Manifold

From: Jim Winicky
Email: jwinicky@earthlink.net
Remote Name: 66.32.160.70
Date: December 02, 2002
Time: 00:20:57

Comments

I was wondering what you guys thought a in-line dual quad manifold for a 383 was worth. Three were on sale at e-bay recently. 1 went for 252 the second went for 102 and the third is still for sale with a price of 50 reserve not met. this last manifold was butchered with Nitrous fitting holes tapped into the bottom and plugged. just saw a guy in the for sale section had one for $400. I am about to buy a 59 desoto 4 door and am looking into this as an upgrade. You comments please.

Last changed: March 03, 2024