60 chrysler swivel seats (Spinarama)

From: erik aase
Email: erikaase@telus.net
Remote Name: 207.6.145.168
Date: December 07, 2002
Time: 21:02:21

Comments

I'm installing some seats in my 60 plymouth from a 60 chrysler. When I went to pull the seats I was surprised to find two cables under the carpet that snaked along the tranny tunnel and hooked over to the door pillars on both sides. It appears they have been cut off or deactivated. My questions are how exactly did these work and were the mechanisms problematic and where can you find replacement cables. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Last changed: March 03, 2024