Power Dual Circuit Brakes for '61 Chrysler

From: Joel
Email: psychostick@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 216.126.138.85
Date: December 08, 2002
Time: 23:29:48

Comments

Hi guys..I currently have the original single circuit manual brake system on my 61 Windsor, and I want to switch over to a power dual-circuit...What MC/booster set up would you recommend? - Fitting behind crossrams is obviously not a problem in my application. - I'm hoping to retain the hydraulic brake light switch if possible, but probably would have to drill/tap my own port in any later MC's, right? - I'm not going with front discs yet, but would like to put in a MC/booster setup that would be appropriate for the existing drums, and also for discs in the future. Thanks VERY much!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024