CRS happens

From: Bob O.
Email: punch@proaxis.com
Remote Name: 198.145.10.16
Date: December 13, 2002
Time: 23:10:59

Comments

Thanks for pointing that out, Kenny. I only look at those buttons a few times a week! I checked out my factory manual and I see the cable set-up only differs at the tranny end between Powerflites and Torqueflites, but there is definitely a difference in how to adjust the shifter mechanism. Again, if anyone is interested, I've written down the procedure I used, and added a couple of notes to (I hope) cover the Powerflites. My shifting problems were cured by lubing the cable and then adjusting the shifter.

Last changed: March 03, 2024