Re: Chevy Engine into a DeSoto? Go ahead, slap me!

From: Deaner
Email: deanerjake@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 67.1.9.127
Date: December 14, 2002
Time: 22:22:23

Comments

In regards to the engine swap. First the chassis is not designed for that much torque, horsepower and the cost of reinginering a G.M. engine into a mopar platform would be a ton. And the cost of esteem counciling would run a lot after you hung around the group for a while.:-] There is Mopar engines that would fit rather well with a lot less work. If you are in dire need of parts look some of us up. We will help you out. Deaner

Last changed: March 03, 2024